The Security Industry’s Coveted Excellence Award Winners and Finalists from all over the world were
Software Maintenance and Basic Support
This basic level of support is charged as a proportion of the licence fee, currently this is 18%, discounts may be available for purchasing multiple years in advance
What do you get for this fee?
- Access to all in-version (3.x) upgrades that occur during the term of subscription. (Professional Services for performing the upgrade is chargeable)
- Maintenance releases, patch fixes etc available for download from our website.
- Access to related utilities and features, including change pin type applications new integration options.
- Technical e-mail support from Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm via your reseller.
Swivel Secure is a 100% Channel focused company. Swivel Secures award winning authentication technology is distributed to the global market through our worldwide network of channel partners. Please check our website to locate our accredited partners
How does it work?
- First line customer technical support is handled through our approved network of accredited VAR partners across the world.
- Second line Accredited VAR partner technical support is handled through our approved network of Authorised Master Distributors across the world.
- Master distribution third line technical support is handled by Swivel Secure.
24 x 7 Support
For an increased fee you can have the assurance that you will always have access to a Swivel Engineer. This level of cover is for those customers for whom authentication is a business critical service.
There are some limitations on this service, for example it is only normally offered to end-users who have an appliance based installation and end-user must keep their installation reasonably up to date.
The service is also aimed at restoring service, and, as such, a condition of this is that Swivel can have remote access on to the affected appliances, at least for the duration of the service-affecting issue.
If you are interested in this level of support contact your channel partner.